Oct 05 2016 No More Silence
How many people do you know who do not have an authentic relationship with Jesus?
How many of those people do you sincerely desire that they come into a relationship with Him?
When Jesus called His first disciples, He said, “Come follow me and I will show you how to fish for people!”
Some of the reasons why we don’t introduce others to Jesus could be:
- We don’t really believe people are eternally separated from God without Jesus!
- We feel we don’t have the skills to introduce them to Jesus!
- We fear a negative reaction!
- We lack compassion!
- We don’t think it is our responsibility!
- It’s a personal matter!
- We pay the preacher to do that!
- We say, “I’ll just live my faith, but not speak it!”
Studies say that 98% of people in church have never
introduced another person to Jesus.
Jesus said, “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witness, telling people about me everywhere…” Acts1:8
I believe if a person truly has Jesus in their life, they will not be able to be silent.
They will want others to know Him!
If you really care for people, you will want THE BEST for them.
JESUS IS THE BEST!!!
He offers pardon, peace, power, and purpose. Are you experiencing all these in your life? If so, get off the bench and get in the game!
A C T I O N S T E P S:
1. Make a list of people you sense don’t have a relationship with Jesus.
2. Pray for them everyday for the next 30 days.
3. Set up coffee or lunch with the ones you sense He wants you to meet with. Cultivate the relationship and wait for God’s timing to point them to Jesus.
4. Get a BLUE BOOK from our office and ask your friend to read it then get with them to discuss it.
5. If you want more assistance in being prepared to share Jesus with others, call our office. We would be glad to help!
You may think your friends and family know about Jesus, but REMEMBER:
There is a DIFFERENCE between KNOWING ABOUT Jesus