Jan 31 2023 John’s January Message: Gospel Review
If you’ve heard me say it once, you’ve heard me say it a thousand times: Making disciples was Jesus’ last command to his disciples… and last words are lasting words! While I talk a lot about the multiplication process of disciple-making, it has to begin with sharing the gospel!
This blog post and this video expand on my favorite way to explain the Gospel. It’s so simple, and yet so few of us do it. Check out the images below, click on the links, and pray for the Lord to give you the words to say and the courage to say them!
ICYMI – in case you missed it!
- Red Glasses Talk makes its podcast debut! Now you can listen and share these messages on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and most other podcast platforms! Remember – these talks are to encourage and equip you, but they are also to help you share the gospel with others. Be sure to subscribe, download, and share the episodes with your people!
- Watch or listen to Dallas Theological Seminary’s podcast, The Table, where I was recently a guest speaker
- As you read The Four Priorities, check out the supplemental teaching videosavailable on YouTube or listen on Spotify, Apple Podcast, and most other platforms! These videos will deepen your study and help you on your disciple-making journey.
- Last week, The Gathering of Men kicked off for the first series of 2023. It was a great time gathering together at Northwest Bible Church on NW Hwy & Douglas to eat a hot lunch and listen to a short, encouraging, and challenging message. It fired me up to see so many new faces at the tables and our table hosts stepping up to fill the room! Unfortunately, we had to skip this week’s luncheon due to the inclement weather but it’s not too late to join us next week! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- All past messages from Gathering of Men luncheons are available on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and most other podcast platforms. The ones from this series will be available soon!
HOW CAN WE PRAY FOR YOU?
Please keep praying with us for The Gathering of Men – specifically that God would bring unbelievers, men who are not plugged into a local church, and men who are going through a challenging time to our lunches.
How can we pray for you? Punky and I consider it a great privilege to pray for you — specifically, for a need or burden you might have, or to celebrate what God is doing in your life. This is one way we can stay connected to do you and do life together. Just reply to this email and let us know how to pray — and we will.
Warmly in Him,