May 08 2023 Chapter 20 Questions
Posted at 8:29 pm in 4P Podcast Questions
Questions for Further Study:
How do you move out of isolation?
- Understand that Christ never meant for you to go through life alone.
- Read Philippians 2:25. Regarding your friendships, consider the “brother/sister” relationships in your life:
- Are they a true friend?
- Are they honest with you?
- Are they available to you and find time to maintain a friendship?
- Are they willing to have fun?
- Do they desire to go deeper in their relationship with the Lord?
- Do they pray for you? Hold you accountable?
- Do they stick with you through thick and thin?
- If you need friends, pray for some!
- In your small group, share the Scriptures, your schedules, your relationships, struggles or triumphs, and prayer requests.
- Take the initiative to ask them to meet with you for a few weeks.
See ya next time!