May 01 2023 Chapter 10 Questions
Questions for Further Study:
Let’s recap! “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind,” Matthew 22:37 (NIV – emphasis added)
7 Steps in the Thinking Process by N. Sellers
1. Definition: define what you are or where you are. Define your purpose, your mission statement, why you do what you do.
2. Analysis: Analyze strengths and weakness. Analyze the situation.
3. Judgement: Past experiences will help you make assumptions about future.
4. Decision: Define your objectives. An objective is something that happens by (when).
5. Action: What’s the next step?
6. Results: Using steps 1-4, evaluate from a results standpoint.
7. Feedback: If you’re not willing to take feedback, then you’ve not really completed the whole process.
See ya next time!