May 01 2023 Chapter 06 Questions
Questions for Further Study:
1. Prayer helps us stay in constant communication with God. When we pray, we enter the very presence of God. You have an audience with the Creator of the Universe when you enter into prayer with Him.
2. When we pray, we give our worries to God. Philippians 4:6-7 shows us how to leave our worries with Him, trusting Him with our concerns.
3. In our prayers, we should be honest with God. He can take it!
4. When we pray, we should be specific with our requests, concerns, and thoughts for others.
5. Application: How would you describe your prayer life? Your fasting? How about worship? Write down your thoughts and then consider which areas you should make adjustments in order to grow in greater intimacy with Jesus.
See ya next time!