Part-Time Position: Social Media Content Producer
Begins: May 1, 2021
Hours: 10 hours/week (remote available, terms TBD)
Location: Dallas (Park Cities)
This part-time position (10+ hours/week) will provide marketing and social media support for The Tolson Group: a small, local ministry whose primary focus is helping men become maturing, reproducing disciples.
The ideal candidate will be creative, have strong written and verbal communication skills, a “can-do” attitude, organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize projects. Experience with social media platforms is required.
Typical Marketing Projects:
- Edit and post the weekly video blogs through iMovie (training will be provided)
- Curate and create social media posts from archived sermons, videos, and books
- Managing the posting of content through the ministry’s social media outlets
- Post podcast episodes (training will be provided)
- Interact with online followers as a representative of the ministry
- Prepare and edit email correspondence, newsletters, and presentations around special events
- Liaison with external website team for updates and fixes, as needed
- Assist the Administrative Coordinator with off-site events (approximately 12 per year)
- High school diploma or GED required; BS/BA preferred.
- Previous social media experience required.
- Remote working available, terms TBD.
- Excellent written communication skills; including content organization, message flow, grammar, proofreading, editing, and spelling; and a commitment to quality
- Must have a mature, Biblical understanding of Scripture
- Technology savvy: ready for instruction with Canva, iMovie, GarageBand, LibSyn podcasting, WordPress, Bloomerang, etc.
- Operates under quick deadlines; ability and willingness to shift direction quickly – as ministry needs change
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Apple/Mac products
Looking for the job description for the Administrative Assistant? Click here!
For more information or to schedule an interview, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!